Subject: Re: HQ-8 New Amigas
From: [email-masked] (Ken VanBrocklin)
To: [email-masked] (Lightwave)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 12:30:29 -0700

Mike McCool wrote:

>Great post, Fernando, and absolutely right on.  This list has taken a
>nose dive in the last month, and you can thank other platforms for the
>crash.  I used to read EVERYTHING on the list, and there was lots to
>glean.  Now, I spend more time winnowing for the few grains of wheat that
>are worth keeping.  It's hardly worth it.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------  
 -------------------------------------------------
   I for one get a lot of usefull tec support info from this list, along 
with the lightwave related tip and tricks. It's hard enough keeping your 
animating skills up to speed, but when you also need to become a systems guy 
to keep your PC happy, It's nice to be able to ask tec support type 
questions, from people using the same software, to help speed up the 
learning curve. 

--
[email-masked] (Ken VanBrocklin) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]